- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will be keeping personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- During the time of collecting your personal information, we will recognize the purposes for which details collected.
- We will use and manage personal data solely with the objective of satisfying those purposes specified by us and for other suitable purposes, unless we acquire the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data must be relevant to the cause for which it is to be used, and, to the scope necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will protect the personal information by reasoned security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as prohibited access, disclosure, copying, modification or use.
We are effect to conducting our business by these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.